looking for information on a horse named Andrut descendants
p***@rotine.com
2005-04-17 10:45:59 UTC
Shadow Walker
2005-04-22 01:40:25 UTC
Hello,
My name is Gina. I am looking for a horse that I had purchased in Texas
outside
Houston in 1992 and sold in 1994. He was an Arabian stud bred by a person
named
Wilson. I have no copies of his papers and thus can not remember what his
name, registration number was or his bloodlines. He was a stud when I sold
him and the man who purchased him sold him to a lady by the name of Debbie
Henry <sp?). Debbie had him gelded and later moved to North Carolina and
sold him to someone there.
He was grey with a MH freeze brand on his left flank, being he was dark
grey they held the brand until the hair follicles died so no hair grows
there. He has a few white scares on is back legs from barbed wire and a pink
snip on his upper lip close to his right nostril. I am interested in how the
horse is doing and would like to know if I can acquire a copy of his
pedigree. I would like to purchase another horse from his lineage. Any
information would be helpful thanks.

Thanks again,

Gina
CHRISTINE SCHNEBERGER
2005-04-23 04:40:53 UTC
You might try this board. The people on it are very friendly and helpful
and they know alot. You might find something there. Good luck...

http://www.arabianhorses.org/membership/community.asp
Gina
Shadow Walker