Orgasms and horseback riding
j***@hotmail.com
2014-06-02 14:37:25 UTC
You know, I get up at sun up, saddle the ol' mare, and head out for a days
worth of punchin', cuttin' and sortin'. I don't think I've ever heard of
such a load of ........ in my life. If this is what you're feelin' or
thinkin' or whatever when you climb up your horse, then you need to open up
y'er yellow pages and look under "shrink" section and book y'erself an appt.
Subject: A canter
As to the delicate delights of English saddles,
an English saddle, eh? Interesting.
Whenever I have subtlety suggested
to riders that is might be possible
to get some sexual stimulation from
riding, I get heavily flamed 99% of the time.
The other 1% of the time,
they admit, for example, that the
sitting trot and the canter are good
for stimulation. can you add to this???
Those who flame you are either embarrassed, trying to keep a wonderful
secret for the pleasure of a small, initiated elite or frigid.
Horseback riding has been giving women orgasms for centuries. And
knowledgeable men have sought the heightened instincts and abilities of
horsewomen for just as long. Serious horseback riding, for sport or
hunting, is strenuous exercise and greatly increases the muscle tone and
control of the stomach, groin, ass and inner legs. It involves forging
a physical bond and a physical understanding of a muscled, warm blooded
animal between your legs. You don't sit on a horse. To ride a horse
you have to grip it and move with it. You have to feel it and know how
it moves. The true horsewoman not only knows how to respond to the
horse but knows how to work with it, to communicate by strength and
balance, in such a way as to make the two animals, herself and the
horse, conform to each other in the midst of heavy physical activity.
A woman who can ride well must be bold. She must mix control with
receptivity. She understands that too much control blocks the natural
power of her horse while too little control will mean the horse loses
its sense of her.
This physical communion is at the heart of the sexuality of riding. It
is that physical communion that should be at the heart of two lovers
making love.
And yes a canter is a lovely motion for a woman to feel the pressure of
a saddle up between her thighs. It has more of the quick, soft circular
motion that women seem to prefer when playing with themselves. I would
think that the sitting trot is more for a woman whose orgasms come more
directly and forcefully. The beast and the saddle surge more
relentlessly, irresistibly through her legs in a distinctive rise and
fall. She can allow her full weight to press from her vulva to the
saddles spine. But the truly masterful horsewoman, knows her beast and
knows her body. She will know how long her can carry her at any given
pace and how much of any pace she enjoys. And she blends these to
please herself. And the spirited beast loves to provide the stamina and
strength and rhythm for her pleasure. And if she can ride well enough
he will gallop and jump and thunder across the earth with her and end
exhausted and exhaulted and, most importantly, incredibly loyal.
Each woman must find the way she finds most satisfying to ride, a
canter, a sitting trot or a gallup. It can be so much fun figuring out
which you like the most.
Enough horseing around for one evening. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Did
I answer your question?
My warmest and best,
The Gentleman
Michael Davis
[...]