Finally... Horse TV at Home!!
HorseLover2007
2006-11-15 22:51:36 UTC
While The HorseTV Channel is now in many markets around the country,
it's still far from available everywhere. Until one of the satellite
boys picks them up, we remain frustrated that while the channel beams
out horse programming 24 hours a day - most of us still can't see it!

In the meantime, enter HorseTV Access - The HorseTV Channel on your
computer!

It's their new broadband TV service available to anyone, anywhere with
a computer and a broadband connection. Mind you, if you're way out in
the boonies, with only dial up, you still won't be able to get it.

But if you have an anywhere decent connection HorseTV Access provides
exactly the same great equestrian programming as The HorseTV Channel,
only at different times. You can even watch it full screen - so
it's just like watching on your TV set!

Just how good your reception will be, depends on your ISP (internet
connection). The channel broadcasts at several speeds simultaneously,
so you can pick the one that gives you the best picture. Your computer
does an automatic check and selects a connection speed for you, but you
can manually adjust it - a handy tool if you connection speed drops.

I've been waiting for horses in my living room for so long I can't
remember. I know the wait's not over yet, but at least now I can kick
off my boots, put my feet up on my desk and get some great horse
programming - even if it is in my home office!

Go to http://horsetv.com/access to check it out.
Harold & Kelly Hughes