Miss Paula's Modeling of Olympia; A Violent & Dangerous Person
John M
2005-11-28 06:01:35 UTC
Hello.

My name is John Menso and I live in Oceanside, NY.

Sadly, I am not here to bring you happy news.

I am here to alert citizens in Olympia, Washington
and surrounding communities that you are at risk of
being victimized by a citizen known as Miss Paula Jean
Nichols-Klimins.

Miss Paula (as she likes to be called), owns and
operates Miss Paula’s Studio, Miss Paula’s Ranch, Miss
Paula’s Performing Arts, Miss Paula’s Modeling Agency,
Miss Paula’s Talent Agency and Miss Paula’s Mane Haven
Horse & Animal Rescue. (not an inclusive list) Her
places of business are located at 12202 Littlerock Rd
SW Olympia, Washington.

Miss Paula’s website: http://misspaulas.com

Based on my personal experiences, Miss Paula is a
violent, sick, lying, scammer who should at all costs
be avoided. She committed violent crimes against me
and I recently learned she is still victimizing
people.

Based on face-to-face conversations with Miss
Paula’s former New York neighbors, I learned Miss
Paula is an irresponsible, uncaring person who abuses
and maltreats animals she is responsible to care for.

Based on recent communications with another victim
of Miss Paula, I learned Miss Paula allegedly
continues to abuse and maltreat pets and domesticated
animals in her care.

Please visit this Webpage to learn more about the
potential danger Miss Paula presents to EVERY person
she encounters.

http://cde33.tripod.com/MissPaula/

I have no desire to disrupt any message board on the
Internet by posting a topic that violates a message
board’s rules. Please advise me if I have violated any
of this message board’s rules.

Peace…

John Menso
Oceanside, NY

__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
l***@gmail.com
2013-02-08 08:26:25 UTC
How were you victimized? If you dont mind my asking.
t***@yahoo.com
2014-02-13 22:41:37 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
How were you victimized? If you dont mind my asking.
Hi. Just found your question.

If you are still interested: taxi_tales(AT)yahoo . com