Horse Lovers Group
c***@gmail.com
2012-12-01 20:49:39 UTC
Hi all I made a place online for people who love Horses. It is by
invitation only and only members can access the group. I hope to live
vicariously through people who have horses since I am not in a position to
have one at the moment. I used to work in a stable though and miss it
greatly. It was when I was in Highschool and I did it for riding lessons and
after, the ability to have a horse to ride. Montana Morning was my favorite
horse there....
Lists
Discussion Board
Chat rooms with voice and text chat
Calendar of Events
Announcement boards
File Sharing(wav etc)
Photo Albums.
Members can add to any of these they wish and use freely. Non member cannot
gain access. I thought this would be a place we could meet free from trolls
etc... LOL.
with a name and a valid email, does not matter if it is hotmail or not.
It is free to join in and you can leave the group at any time.
Please specify Horse Lovers Group circle as I have a couple others for
pets, classic cars etc. I have alot of interests. LOL.
Thanks for reading.
Heidi Klaus
please please please let me join! I absolutely LOVE horses! my email is ***@gmail.com!!!!!! Please!
n***@gmail.com
2013-10-04 11:47:32 UTC
My name is Nikki White and I do own two horses. I have loved horses as long as I can remember. I am a member of a group called Bits and Spurs. The group has a website where the members post trail rides, camping & training meet ups. I ride with other members at least once a week. We meet at places like Morgan Territory in Livermore, Round Valley in Brentwood, Comanche Lake in Valley Springs, etc. not all members have horse trailers so some of us will bring others horses if we have room in our trailers. I will say there is nothing else like riding with friends in the most scenic places. We are always looking for new members that are looking for someone to ride with. My email is ***@msn.com
n***@gmail.com
2013-10-04 11:47:52 UTC