TRAIL RIDE TIME IN TEXAS
w***@gmail.com
2008-10-07 16:06:41 UTC
OUR FIRST RIDE IS NOW

If you are interested in doing a wonderful fall trail ride this month
designed with the female rider and her interpersonal relationship
with her horse in mind, please go to
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=d6jxstb_43d4q3hcgx

to view our promotional slide show. It explains what all we are
offering, how much the event costs and what is arranged for attendees
at this all inclusive weekend in Chappell Hill Texas the weekend of
October 24 - 26, 2008. I am positive it is something anyone who loves
horses would enjoy!

This event is brought to you by Triple W Trail Rides. We are a Texas-
based, female-owned and operated business out of Baytown derived of
trail-riding, horse-loving individuals. It is our goal to develop
bonds, grow as horsewomen and have a good time. If you consider
yourself like-minded then please look at the possibility of attending
this event~

Thank you for allowing us to offer this retreat up for your
consideration,

Michelle Narum Event Coordinator for Triple W
L. B. Mercer