Using Human Pregnancy test kits on horses
p***@gmail.com
2012-07-06 07:33:35 UTC
Has anyone tried or heard of Pregnancy test kits being used on horses.
After a discussion with one of the girls at the farm about the
possibility of her horse being in foal from a rig at her last livery she
then said that she had been told it was possible to use this sort of
method on a horse. As I have never heard of this before just wondered
if anyone else had.
Miriam
Miriam Davison
Display Systems Consultants (UK)
Anti-Spam Measures
Please replace XXXXX with DSCUK to reply by email
Pregnancy tests are undertaken to confirm pregnancy and to determine the gestational age of the foetus. Indicators of pregnancy are checked in the urine and blood of a woman suspecting pregnancy.

Read more at - http://www.onlymyhealth.com/pregnancy-test-pregnancy-test-kits-1335262546
r***@gmail.com
2013-12-28 06:26:11 UTC
r***@gmail.com
2013-12-28 06:26:36 UTC
M***@threestallioninn.com
2014-04-05 14:35:43 UTC
Has anyone tried or heard of Pregnancy test kits being used on horses.
After a discussion with one of the girls at the farm about the
possibility of her horse being in foal from a rig at her last livery she
then said that she had been told it was possible to use this sort of
method on a horse. As I have never heard of this before just wondered
if anyone else had.
Miriam
Miriam Davison
Display Systems Consultants (UK)
Anti-Spam Measures
Please replace XXXXX with DSCUK to reply by email
i just googled horse pregnancy test kits and it came right up check there