Hello?
John J Ernst
2005-09-19 12:29:05 UTC
Does anyone post here or read the postings?
unknown
2005-09-19 16:11:11 UTC
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:29:05 -0500, "John J Ernst"
Post by John J Ernst
Does anyone post here or read the postings?
Sometimes, but most people use the equestrian newsgroups they have
loads of posts.
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-20 03:30:09 UTC
yeah i post im looking for someone to chat with about horses
John J Ernst
2005-09-20 12:45:35 UTC
I enjoy talking about horses. My daughters and I have 4 of them with the
prospect of adding more.
We are considering breeding horses of smaller stature, 14-15 hands.

Any comments?
John Ernst
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-21 03:12:40 UTC
well i might be able to get some advice for you , how old r ur
daughters im only 12 but i know quite a lot about horses because my mum
breeds andalusions at home eva heard of caballo park her site is really
interesting and i thhink you can even email questions to her via the
site @ www.cabbalopark.com but in the 4 sale section ignore the ad 4
fancy jet as was recently put down due to cancer wich upset me cause i
might have been getting him 4 me bcause i live with my dad. What sort
of horses do you have at the moment?
X-X Aroura X-X
John J Ernst
2005-09-21 16:16:54 UTC
My daughters are 12 and 15. The horses we have at the moment are; Moxy, 1/2
Morgan/Hackney and Arabian; Kokomo Joe, cross of POA and Quarter Horse;
Sweet Ginger Sue, American Saddlebred; Little Patty Jo, Pony Miniature horse
cross.

I got my first horse when I was 5 y/o, I'm now 47. I'm working on "Passing
the torch" onto the next generation. We live in South East Iowa. If I may
ask, where do you live. Perhaps if you would like I could have my youngest
daughter contact you. I'm sure you would have a few things in common.

John Ernst
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-22 01:16:07 UTC
sure that would be great i will get my friend to agree to let her join
our group, we have a private one, oh and on the subject of horses my
mum im not meant to tell anyone this but she said after my overseas
trip im gonna go out with her to look for a horse perfectly suited for
me to keep at my dads IF he lets me get one, can u send your daughters
email to ***@hotmail.com also try ***@ranbuild.com ok
bye school bell just rang@!!!
X-X Aroura X-X
bye school bell just rang@!!!
John J Ernst
2005-09-23 21:09:37 UTC
I'll ask her to set down and send an e-mail as soon as I'm able. I'm in
hopes of finding her own horse for her to take care of sometime this year.
She is a very good rider, but has room for improvement. Right now she is
riding my cow pony. I'm sure that you two will hit it off.

John Ernst
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-27 00:49:05 UTC
cool i will send a post to my friend straight away!! i cant wait to get
in contact with her What is her name? mine is natasha!! ok gotta go!
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-27 00:49:08 UTC
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-27 00:49:15 UTC
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-27 00:49:16 UTC
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-27 00:49:16 UTC
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-09-27 00:49:22 UTC
John J Ernst
2005-09-29 12:36:23 UTC
I'm not sure if my daughter has tried to contact. She has had some problems
with her out going e-mail. You can reach her at Shelby,
***@hotmail.com Sorry for the delay.

John Ernst
X-X Aroura X-X
2005-10-09 11:45:03 UTC
soz im mpoverseas at da moment but got her email thanx gotta gallop