Ruebush Saddle
f***@gmail.com
2014-04-24 20:56:17 UTC
The saddle was made in Deming, NM. The shop was closed in 1977. My dad and grandfather were the saddle makers. My grandfather bought out Williams saddlery. I'm not sure of the date off the top of my head. I just happened across your post. You can email me at ***@gmail.com
Wish I had your saddle.
c***@gmail.com
2016-06-14 03:26:19 UTC
I have a Ruebush saddle also contact me if you want to purchase.
i***@gmail.com
2016-09-19 01:02:41 UTC
I would be interested in a Ruebush saddle if the price is right. Prayertree.ministry at. Gmail. Com
i***@gmail.com
2016-09-19 00:51:30 UTC
Hi! My father was a partner in the Ruebush Brothers Saddlery. I remember as a little boy, visiting him at work and watching him make saddles. I am now in my 60's. I have always wanted to find one of his saddles to pass on to my children to help them remain aware of their heratige. I can be reached at ***@gmail.com thank you, Dale
i***@gmail.com
2016-09-19 00:51:30 UTC
i***@gmail.com
2018-02-17 05:40:01 UTC
Hi
We recently bought a second-hand saddle in Arizona, it is stamped with the
name Ruebush Bros Maker Deming NM.
We have looked on the web but cant find any details of this maker. Does
anyone know any thing about them?
Thanks
Barry & Joyce Stone
Ashford Kent UK
My Dad C. B. Ruebush made saddles for many years. All of the Ruebush's who were involved in the Saddle Shop go told and died. None of the younger Ruebushe's wanted to carry on so the business was shut down.

If you will look carefully under all of the flaps or Jockeys as they are called, you may find a stamp with my father initials,

If you do find his initials, please let me know as I was never able to acquire one of his saddles.

Thank you,

Dale