Our horse ate our miniature pony
L***@yahoo.com
2007-03-15 09:02:59 UTC
This is so sad

I could not believe it when I went out to the pasture today and found
our quarter horse eating our miniature pony. It was too late by the
time I arrived, and there was little of the pony left. The 6 year old
mare horse was tossing and flinging the remains of the 10 year old
mare pony in the air and I could do nothing. I noticed she had this
look on her face as if she was the devil, and I could see this red
glow in her eyes. Out of panic I called our vet, but before the vet
even arrived all that remained of the pony was some hair and a tail.
I called the vet and cancelled the appointment. This is the most
horrible thing I have ever seen, and what really bothers me, they were
always best of friends.

Latisha Brown
C***@Emanindustries.com
2007-03-23 04:50:04 UTC
Post by L***@yahoo.com
This is so sad
I could not believe it

I am having a hard time swallowing this myself. I have never heard of
a horse eating another. Maybe something killed the pony and then your
horse was using it as a toy.. the pelt...

They were not designed for meat. Not created to eat it or digest it,
or desire it. I have to ask did you check there waste to see if any
maneur had signs of blood or other evidence that the horse did in fact
even taste it?
Alison Hiltabidle
2007-03-23 16:23:52 UTC
Post by L***@yahoo.com
Post by L***@yahoo.com
This is so sad
I could not believe it
I am having a hard time swallowing this myself. I have never heard of
a horse eating another. Maybe something killed the pony and then your
horse was using it as a toy.. the pelt...
They were not designed for meat. Not created to eat it or digest it,
or desire it. I have to ask did you check there waste to see if any
maneur had signs of blood or other evidence that the horse did in fact
even taste it?
umm ... it's a troll. Don't feed it.