Breed of the week.
HorseFacts
2008-03-05 02:23:15 UTC
I just wanted everyone to know about our site http://HorseFacts.biz.ly
. We would love to hear back from the community on some ideas good or
bad related to our site. We will be constantly updating information/
facts/articles on the site. If you have a yearning to help others
learn about these great creatures then come join us. Again its
http://horsefacts.biz.ly

Thanks,

Jason
http://horsefacts.biz.ly
Max

http://horsefacts.biz.ly
Sarge
2008-03-10 03:40:24 UTC
Post by Max
Oh dear Jason, I am afraid your home page is an awful mess on a Firefox
browser...
Max
sure is !